- A Frozen inspired bed skirt! Who wouldn’t enjoy this cute, easy DIY idea.
- This easy idea doubles as a nightlight! Always read the safety warnings and Instructions before use. I would highly suggest battery operated lights like these Addlon LED Starry String Lights so you can keep them high away from little hands.
- And of course, the comforter! I absolutely love this set. It’s cute and frilly and has the same colors as the frozen theme, without having the cheesy frozen picture. Maybe its just me, but I’m really not a big fan of character bedding. Not to mention, when your daughter grows out of the “Frozen” faze, you can still use it! I found this bedding HERE .
- Because who doesn’t want an upholstered Elsa and Anna chair? FIND IT HERE
- Snaz up your walls with a personalized snowflake decal. I am totally getting this for my daughter. She is going to LOVE that her name is on the wall, not to mention its cheap! Get it here
- This is a cute and easy way to add a little sparkled to your frozen room! A little sparkle goes a long way. Just DIY. If you don’t have the time to DIY or your really just not an artsy person, you can get this Here.
- Who doesn’t love chunky letters!!! Great for walls, and shelves! You can also get just 1 simple letter like the first letter in your child’s first name, and place it on your photo/décor wall. Buy some letters at your local Michaels and DIY or get this at ETSY.
- I love the pom pom balls that you hang from your ceiling! It really gives people the feeling that you know what the hell your doing when decorating. Ashley Thunder shows you how!
- Now I for one am a huge CURTAINS fan. I think they can MAKE or BREAK whatever look your going for. These curtains, well actually it’s a garland, are Seriously perfect for the ultimate frozen room. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it, and you can actually customize them to your liking. Find them HERE
And Last is pillows! I love pillows. They can be a huge focal point in any room. You can have a completely mismatched room, but throw the right pillow in there, and everything suddenly just comes together. Now of course you have to get a pillow with one of the quirky or inspiring sayings from the movie! and you can find this <—- one HERE. You can also make a cute color coordinated pillow like this —> one! LEARN HOW